Diamond Tennis Bracelet | Boca Raton, FL
DIAMOND TENNIS BRACELET
What to Consider When Buying a Tennis Bracelet
Tennis Bracelet Styles
- Bezel And Half/Semi Bezel Setting: Bezel settings feature a circle mount that holds each diamond in place by wrapping the rim of the diamond in a complete metal edging. Half/Semi bezel setting is a bezel setting except that it only surrounds approximately half of the edge of the diamond rather than the entirety of it.
- Channel Setting: A channel setting consists of two rows of thin metal on either side, with the stones down the middle. This causes the gemstones to sit in a seamless line right next to each other.
- Prong Setting: This is one of the more popular settings available for tennis bracelets. In the prong setting, the metal holds the stone in place on all four sides. This setting allows as much light as possible to pass through the diamonds.
4 Metal Colors and Types to Choose From
The four main metal colors and types that are used for tennis bracelets are:
- White gold (14 karat or 18 karat)
- Yellow gold (14 karat or 18 karat)
- Rose gold (14 karat or 18 karat)
When choosing the type of material for your tennis bracelet, the main two things to keep in consideration are color and budget.
Using the 4 C's When Buying a Tennis Bracelet
- COLOR - Although a traditional tennis bracelet is usually set with white diamonds, fancy colored diamonds or gemstones can make a beautiful tennis bracelet. This will give it a more contemporary look than the classic white diamonds. We love mixing white diamonds with other precious gemstones such as sapphires, rubies, or emeralds as the white stones are beautifully contrasted against these colored stones.
- CUT - The most common diamond cut for tennis bracelets is the round cut. Although, any of the cut styles are available such as emerald, cushion, princess, pear, marquise, etc.
- CLARITY - If you are reviewing the diamonds yourself, make sure they offer brilliance (this means that light reflects, creating sparkle). You should also check that the diamonds used in the bracelet look eye clean (this means that they don’t have any noticeable blemishes) and that the stones look white in relation to the setting.
- CARAT WEIGHT - Tennis bracelets use multiple small diamonds, therefore they are measured in total carat weight rather than by the size of the largest diamonds. We recommend choosing a diamond size that complements your wrist size.
WHEN TO BUY A TENNIS BRACELET
Diamond tennis bracelets are a timeless addition to any jewelry collection, which is why they are often given on special occasions. A diamond tennis bracelet can make a perfect gift for any of the following occasions:
- Wedding day
- Birth of a child ("Push Gift")
- Valentine’s Day
- Christmas, Hanukkah, or other holidays
Diamond Tennis Bracelets in Boca Raton